Here’s what’s up for November goals.
- Spend time with family// I want to soak it all in and enjoy time with the ones that I love the most.
- Decorate for Christmas // whilst I have some time at home I want to get all the Christmas decorations down and make our house top to bottom decorated for Christmas.
- Try a new recipe// so I want to blog at least one post about a new recipe I have tried out, but I want to keep it as simple as possible.
- Try a new class at the gym// so I want to try a class at the local gym, they ain’t really my thing, but I need to tone up some how. So this month I am going to try out a class at the gym.
- Maximize my morning time// So I don’t really have morning routine, I really want to maximize my time. Even though I get up early in the morning, I want it to be productive time. This month my goal is to have a cuppa, do some reading and go for a early morning walk before my little boy gets up.
I’m so happy it’s November, just one month to go before Christmas
What is one off your goals for November?