- Working hard doesn’t always mean you will succeed in life.
- Its a small world these days, people will talk, be unkind, difficult to work with, but it will also bite you in the bum on way or another.
- Your best friends today may not be your best friends in the future, this is more reason to love them more today!
- Self-esteem is born when you’re able to acknowledge and be okay with the fact that you are not perfect and you are going to make mistakes each and every day.
- Gossip is cheap and will never make you look good or feel better. Be more interesting! Do better! Talk about something that will expand your mind.
- You’re not as important as you think you are, but you do matter.
- Not every person you date is going to teach you more about love or yourself.
- Self-care, Drink more water. Go to therapy if you need to. Taking care of yourself isn’t vain. its part of life.
- Sorry to say but hangovers get worse after the age of 25! Drinking every weekend and then waking up with a hangover and not been able to motive yourself for the day. You have shit to do.
- Living within your means will be one the most important things you do. Its not always fun, but it is necessary.
- Relationships aren’t 50/50. there are going yo be times when you’re going to have to put more in than other party, and vice versa.
- Life isn’t fair and never will be. stop expecting anything different.
- Comparing yourself to others will only make you feel like shit. Learn to work with where you are and what you’ve got.
- The world isn’t against you.
- There’s a lot of value in learning when to be quiet and just listen.
- Your 20s aren’t the best years of your life and you shouldn’t want them to be. use this time to learn yourself better, love, hurt and grow. After all, you’re not getting any younger than you are right now.
Thanks itsagirlsdream xo