So recently I’ve just had a crazy time coming to the end of the semester the amount of work that you have to do is awful! But finally I can wine down and enjoy mine and my little mans break to Filey.
Here are 10 things I’ve been loving this week:
My little boys cutie little smile, I’m proud of him and how well he’s coming along now. He’s speech is so much clearer and he’s becoming a little character.
2. Going on a mini trip to see the family 🙂
3. Skincare! Received some beautiful sheet masks and I can’t wait to try them out!
4. Unicorn pjs!! Pretty little thing do the cutiest pjs ever…
5. Fresh flowers 😍 who doesn’t love getting themselves fresh flowers
6. Fitness clothes on point, got some really nice yoga pants and new bra
7. Sales!!! So addicted to buying bras at the moment and boux avenue had offer and had to buy myself another 2 bras 😁
8. So we have a new favourite tv show in our house and it’s Thomas the tank engine like this theme tune is currently in my head 24/7!
9. Pandora have so many cute rings at the moment that don’t look too cheap… so I decided to buy myself maybe 3 rings to add to my collection
10. And I finally got my Michael kors watch fixed after putting it off for weeks I finally decided to pay the £60 to get the watch fixed !!!
I hope everyone has had a lovely week and I can’t wait to spend some quality time with my family in Filey!
Happy Sunday xo mortsss