Building self confidence is a topic I feel passionate about. I spent most of life growing up feeling super self-conscious of what people thought about me. Still till this day I struggle with my self-esteem, but over time I have learnt some handful tricks to help me become more confidence and happy with myself.
WAYS TO BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE
- Dress up and take selfies – I know it may seem abit silly like, but whenever I feel super cute I like to put together an really amazing outfit that makes me feel beautiful and take time with my makeup and snap some selfies. I feel taking some cute photos of yourself is a quick way to make you feel beautiful about yourself.
- Getting your hair done – Every time I either get my hair cut or a change of colour I instantly feel more confident in myself.
- Do something awesome for someone else – Doing something good for someone else just makes me feel good about myself. Even the small things that matters, like holding a door for someone, this will boost your self esteem and happiness.
- List your Qualities- when your feeling low-self esteem, you should list all the good things about yourself. Think positive thoughts about yourself.
- SMILE- trust me! it works. cracking a smile sends a message to your brain telling us we are happy! so make eye contact with everyone you meet and flash them a smile.
- Exercise and eat healthy – Taking care of your body is instantly going to make you feel more proud of yourself.
- Treat yourself- treating yourself to something really nice such as new clothes, new beauty products, new pair of shoes, ect. Make sure its something you enjoy because you deserve it.
- Surround yourself with happy people- being around positive and happy people is like having a ray of sunshine in your life, uplifting attitude will make you a happier person.
- Do what makes you happy!- nothing better than uplifting and inspiring your life to what you really want to do, happiness makes anyones day a better life to live in.
Have you ever dealt with low self-esteem? How do you build your own confidence?