I’m a person of simple needs, I’m not fussy but without certain things… I’m just not me. so less of the me lets tick off my ten things that I definitely cannot live without!
- Family- Yes I love my family to pieces. My little boy and my boyfriend, I love them so much. My mum, dad and sister I don’t know what I would do without them all.
- Laptop – So my laptop broke a while back now so I’m using my sisters laptop (that she never uses). I went three days without a laptop and gosh it’s so hard! my laptop is my everything, reading and writing blogs is so much better on a bigger screen than on my phone!
- Foundation- so oily skin is a sucker! Spots how I hate! having fair hair, red skin and looking like a ghost, foundation is a must for me, I don’t leave the house unless I have foundation on!
- Fake tan- my skin would not be completed if I didn’t have like 10 different bottles of fake tan in my draw! I am lily white naturally… most times I have like maybe 2/3 layers of fake tan on.. I would die for fake tan.
- Bath Bombs- so anyone that reads my blogs I love LUSH bathbombs and I do a monthly shop there every month! So today I went and got myself 7 bath bombs which should last me a month or just under! bath bombs are something I’m in love with and I couldn’t live without.
- Tea- So roughly I can drink between 10/15 cups if tea a day if I’m at home… if I didn’t have a cup of tea for a day.. well that would be a different story.
- Social Media- Well I will say I am addicted to social media, I can not help myself but scroll down my Instagram or facebook.
- Toast- Yes toast a classic English breakfast contains toast! Boiled eggs with soldiers! if your English you know how happy you was when your mum or dad use to make you this for breakfast.
- My Phone- I’ll keep this short and sweet, I can not live without my phone, I have done it before but within 15 hours I got a new one out of my dad. But let’s be honest not many people can without their phones.
- Slippers- My feet are always so cold I practically live in my slippers, I always carry a pair pf socks in my bag as well Just in case I! As I live in my slippers that much and I’ve had them since I was pregnant, they have holes in but I haven’t seen another pair of slippers I like to change over too.
So there we go ten things I can’t live without. I’m sure some of these things will always be on your list. Let me know what you can’t live without.