A list of little things i want to remember about becoming a mother to a little boy, my tiny little boy, my sleepyhead, my 11 month old, little baby Myles.
- The way you learn new things each day, you surprise me.
- How you put your hands over your ears when you hear something you dont like.
- How you fall asleep in my arms when you tired.
- Your smile, that starts on one side of your mouth, moves to the other and ends up as a wink of one-eye.
- Your little hand that always wraps around my finger when your falling asleep.
- The little laughs you do when your asleep.
- How you look to tuck yourself into me and fall asleep when you’re done eating.
- How you fall asleep straight away when your in mummy’s bed.