Oh look another Autumn post. Ah, Autumn is one of the seasons I love to hate… and also hate to love. If I had to rank four seasons, I think fall would come second to best ( obviously Summer comes first). There’s so much things to love this season. Then again there is a few things I don’t like so much about it.
- The cold! If you live in the U.K you know the typically weather here, it gets way too cold here and it feels like it’s that cold it’s skipped the autumn weather and straight to winters weather!
- Darker earlier, during the summer I could be out until 9pm and it still be as bright as it was 5pm. But during fall it starts getting dark before 6pm.
- Bald trees, the leaves turning colours are a beautiful site, don’t get my wrong, but after they’ve fallen off the trees, this is what I dislike about Autumn it’s kind depressing
What I like about Autumn:
- Fall trend, I feel like when seasons change, the makeup trends change with it. I love wearing darker shades this time of the year.
- Fashion and more layers, I believe Autumn is the best season when it comes to fashion. I love seeing how other people layer their clothes and their boots!
- Halloween, I mean who doesn’t like Halloween? It’s so fun!
- Closer to Christmas, fall means we are one more season closer to Christmas! It’s such a busy but happy time of the year.
Do you have a love/hate relationship with Autumn?