I’ve been feeling an incredible amount of disconnect lately. Whether it’s creative burnout or just an off season. I don’t know, but I’m looking forward to a fresh new month to hopefully jumpstart my creativity and motivation. August in my mind, is the last month of summer. Once September hits, I’m ready for long hot soaks in the bathtub, early night and ready to buy my cosy pjs. So I want to soak up every last bit of summer this month.
- start blogging more often
- Get back to responding to every comment on my posts
- Be more social on Instagram
- Try using snapchat for behind-the-scenes
- Declutter my bedroom
- Cook a new dinner every week
- Go see a new movie
- Rework my photography style
- Watch the new season of pretty little liars
What goals will you be working towards this month?